Senior Data Analyst
The work we do at FDB has never been more important—and we are looking for talented candidates to join us. We are growing our locations, our capabilities, and our teams, and looking for passionate, mission-driven people like you who want to make a real difference in people’s lives. Join FDB and help create the next vaccine, cure, or gene therapy in partnership with some of the most innovative biopharma companies across the globe. We are proud to cultivate a culture that will fuel your passion, energy and drive - what FDB call Genki.
College Station, Texas may be a small, university town, but the lively cultural scene and local amenities make it a great place for families as well as those who want the ease of small-town life and the convenience of living close to the vibrant pulse of big cities. Eighty-seven percent of Texas' population lives within a 180-mile radius, so we are in the center of it all in Texas. And our site is nestled in the hub of innovation, representing a source of pride for the area.
Summary: Works under the supervision of the Data Analytics Manager or other data governance leadership appropriate for the scope of work. This role is responsible for data analytics and additional support of performance measures, ongoing measurement, data collection, reporting, data visualizations and information dissemination. Responsible for structuring the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Ensures that the use of data and business intelligence applications enhances business operations and decision making capabilities. Contributes to complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Engages in data exploration exercises with a variety of complex business intelligence tools, requiring knowledge of relational database structures. Collaborates with other departments.
· Develop and execute on data analytics projects as assigned by the Data Analytics Manager
· Utilize company resources across departments and sites to curate data
· Analyze data for trends and patterns
· Generate reports and dashboards and transfer to super users
· Train and provide technical support to super users
· Coordinate with other departments and sites to develop and implement new data collection models
· Perform data profiling to identify anomalies
· All other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
· Create data models using tools using software applications such as Python, SAS, Alteryx, or equivalents for visualization in Tableau, Smartsheet, Power BI, or equivalent
· Translate data into dynamic dashboards
· Knowledge of databases such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or equivalent
· Working understanding of relational database design
· Working understanding of statistics and mathematical models
· Familiarity with data collection software and protocol
· Experience integrating new software and programs to data services
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
· Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient understanding of current data protection and privacy laws
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching.
· Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Data or Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or other scientific field with 4 years of experience
· Advanced degree and/or certifications in data science, analytics, or computer science
Join us! FDB is advancing tomorrow’s medicine, impassioning employees to chase the impossible and continually expand their potential. We are a company of emboldened goal seekers – driven by an innate desire to better ourselves, our families, our workplace, our company, our community and the world at large.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please email FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 52 days ago
Rural King Supply
51 days ago
Rural King Supply
51 days ago
Accounts Payable Processor
52 days ago
Director of Procurement
52 days ago
Associate Scientist-Downstream Process Development
52 days ago
LA Clippers to Maintain Commitment to Injured Superstars Kawhi Leonard and Paul George
ParallelDesk | 02:07:15 PM, 27 April 2023
Struggling Angels Pitcher Jose Suarez May be on the Move
ParallelDesk | 02:06:08 PM, 27 April 2023
Columbus Blue Jackets Seek Outside Perspective for Future
ParallelDesk | 02:05:12 PM, 27 April 2023
Hubert Hurkacz Defeats Richard Gasquet in Straight Sets at Madrid Masters 2023
ParallelDesk | 02:04:22 PM, 27 April 2023
Brian Kelleher Withdraws from UFC Vegas 72 Fight Night Event, Replaced by Marcus McGhee
ParallelDesk | 02:03:14 PM, 27 April 2023