Do you enjoy connecting with people and have experience in customer service? If you answered yes, then we have a great telecommuting opportunity for you with the Nordia Waterloo team.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will process orders and provide immediate support to a team responsible for selling the products and services distributed by Canada's largest communications company.
What we offer:
- Hourly wage of $15.00 after training;
- Incentive bonus based on performance;
- Hourly premium for weekend work;
- Fully paid training and mentoring program;
- Complete benefits plan after six (6) months of service, including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental, and life insurance);
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services.
- Be available to work the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm;
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm;
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- This position offer the possibility to work from home, but you can also work on-site according to your preference.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Must reside with the hiring location.
- Must have a minimum of 25 MBPS high speed internet;
- Must have a secure space and not be disturbed during your shift.
In your role, you will:
- Answer calls from sales representatives and provide support in relation to their product and service orders or any other needs;
- Redirect requests to the appropriate department when required;
- Carry out various tasks in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail and a genuine desire to help others - customer service and problem solving are your strengths!
- High school diploma or equivalent completed;
- Ability to type quickly and accurately (25 words/minute);
- Ability to work in a computerized environment and be able to multi-task.
Training start date: September 6th
Nordia, an employer of choice!
At Nordia, people are truly at the heart of our business and our top priority is to provide a challenging and rewarding environment for our employees, with a total compensation package that is among the most competitive in the industry. Our employees confirm this: According to the most recent 2021 internal survey, our employees confirm it: 86% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! In addition, we were recently recognize by Waterstone as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures for the second time in a row in 2021, and received a Dunamis Award recipient for our excellence in human resources.