About our Home:
Brackenbridge House is set in one and a half acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, sprinkled with pathways and seating areas. Offering first-class care for residents with 36 beds, each resident enjoys a
unique, personalized care experience. Conveniently based in South Ruislip, all of London’s sights and sounds are within easy reach, while the Berkshire countryside is only a short drive away.
What you will do:
- To implement and maintain all aspects of the kitchen. For
example: menus, hygiene, health and safety, cleaning schedules and waste
control, ensuring the kitchen team are trained and supported in all
- The recruitment of the kitchen team promptly and in-line with company policy to ensure adequate staffing levels at all times.
- To supervise and develop all kitchen colleagues to maximise their potential.
- To ensure that colleagues undertake and maintain their mandatory and regulatory training.
- To undertake personal development reviews for all kitchen colleagues in line with company policy.
- To complete monthly audits for the kitchen reporting any findings to the home manager.
prepare menus for the residents taking into account the content,
balance, colour and nutritional values, in line with agreed budget.
- To consult with residents on a regular basis to ensure that their needs and choices are being met.
- To attend resident/relative meetings.
- To maintain the agreed stock levels of food.
- To implement and maintain an agreed deep cleaning schedule for the kitchen.
- To carry out stock takes at the end of each month.
- To implement four weekly rota.
work within agreed budget guidelines on staff costs and consumables and
to co-operate in any action necessary to keep within budget.
What we’ll do for you!
- Pay,£13:00 per hour
- Perkbox – a range of discounts and free monthly offers for variety of high street shops and restaurants.
- Fast track training to become a future leader at Gold Care Homes.
- Monthly staff recognition rewards.
- Regular team outings.
- Refer a friend incentive – earn up to £250.