Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
Solvative is looking for a UX Designer who can work closely with the team and stakeholders to deliver an easy-to-use experience for their end-users.
If you’re always on the lookout for inspiration, if your mind is a whirl of ideas and thoughts that never rest, we want to hear from you.
Your job duties will include:
- Get on a call with the client, understand the requirements and start interpreting the problem statement.
- Capture the information, jump on an ideation phase, and collab with the team to prepare a design roadmap to set clear expectations and deliverables.
- Wireframe the solutions and present them to clients with your rationales.
- Good understanding of user experience in terms of interactions and simplification of task that has to be performed by end-user.
- Should know which UX process to apply depending upon the client’s requirement.
- Should be able to generate a competitive analysis of any competitor of client’s product/service.
- Pro-Level grip in Figma or XD. Other design tools like Illustrator are good to have.
- Should be able to explain their own design decisions.
- Keen Knowledge of UI Design could be a superpower.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good sense of humor.
WhatsApp Number: +91 9510735925
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- We take lots and lots of fun activities over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more.