Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer Trainee - Piping from the campus drive for 2022 batch, to be based out at Kolkata, India Office.
- Ensure all work to be carried out with a positive attitude towards safety, both in design and in the office environment
- Keep up to date with latest industry practices, standards and product development
- Develop and broaden skills to cover aspects in each of the piping engineering deliverables
- Preparation of Piping Engineering deliverables in accordance with Wood Technical Work Practices, standards and Client standards, Plot Plans and latest Vendor Data under guidance
- Support the preparation of CAD models and drawings
- Receives training in software tools (e.g. AutoCAD, Microstation, PDS) and corporate procedures and systems
- Receives instruction and guidance to broaden knowledge base and experience of civil engineering activities
- Receives exposure to other disciplines to broaden knowledge base and experience
- Co-ordinates work with other Engineers
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (Essential)
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.