Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer Trainee - Equipment Engineering / Post Graduate Engineer Trainee - Equipment Engineer Trainee from the campus drive for 2022 batch, to be based out at Kolkata, India Office.
- Ensure all works to be carried out with a positive attitude towards safety both in design and in office environment
- Keep up to date with latest industry practices, standards and product development
- Develop and broaden skills to cover aspects in Rotating and Package Equipment Engineering
- Under guidance carry out Engineering and design work in accordance with Wood Technical work practices, standards and client standards and latest vendor data with high quality
- Receive Training in softwares and Corporate procedures and systems
- Receive instruction & guidance to broaden knowledge base and experience of Rotating and Package Equipment Engineering activities
- Receive exposure to other discipline activities to broaden knowledge base and experience
- Coordinate work with the Rotating and Package Equipment team members
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduate in Engineering (Essential) for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Post Graduate in Engineering (Essential) for Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.