Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
As a Flyhomes Treasury Analyst, you will work alongside our teams and partners to continuously improve treasury processes while maintaining a focus on our customers.
What You'll Do
- Develop cash forecasting models, perform variance analysis, create efficiencies in bank account structures
- Create, monitor and maintain a real-time cash dashboard
- Work closely with internal groups including accounting, finance, and FP&A
- Manage funding requests for warehouse lines of credit
- Manage bank and lender relationships
- Work with banking partners to implement new banking systems
- Implement procedures to scale business and financial processes
- Produce financial and analytical financial and non-financial metrics
- Assist in maintaining a strong control environment
- Analyze banking and lender fees and work to minimize the transaction costs of treasury activities
- Monitor and manage interest rate and hedging risks with our lending partners
What You'll Bring
- 2-5 years of experience in Treasury, Finance and accounting, or Banking industries
- BA/BS degree required
- The ability to analyze data and make decisions quickly
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Aptitude to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Comfort working in a fluid and oftentimes ambiguous environment
- Capable of making adjustments in both day-to-day and large-scale activities based on new information and developments
- Software fluency (Excel, NetSuite)
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!