What You'll Do:
Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, you will focus on providing subject matter expertise for all things compensation while operating as a strategic business partner. In this role, you’ll help build robust programs that are key to the employee experience at Billtrust. You will also innovate and help manage Reward & Recognition programs and annual benchmark cycles to ensure that Billtrust l is able to effectively attract and retain employees.
- Work closely with Talent Business Partners to assist client management with organizational structure development, job design, and related issues.
- Provide ongoing support for Recruitment teams to appropriately align pay with Billtrust’s competitive practices and philosophy.
- Act as a resource for total rewards-related work streams, programs, and requests.
- Project manage, evaluate, and align positions and job levels to Billtrust’s job architecture framework and compensation structure that supports and guides career development and succession planning.
- Oversee the company’s salary ranges, external benchmarks, job levels and titles, working with managers to level and align jobs to Billtrust’s compensation structure.
- Ensure timely participation of salary surveys and periodically review and recommend new sources of market data to best represent the geographies we operate within.
- Maintain and update compensation databases; configuration, data integrity, and make recommendations for system enhancements.
- Design and host compensation trainings and presentations for employees, Recruiters and Talent Business Partners as needed.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of broad-based Compensation experience in a growing organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable with influencing and guiding senior leadership
- Ability to consult with partners and identify metrics and interpretation needed in deliverables
- Solid understanding of competitive compensation practices, job evaluation methodologies, and designing compensation structures
- Highly collaborative style and strong team orientation
- Detail-oriented but able to operate with high-level objectives in mind
- Technology or Fin-Tech industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with equity compensation and/or stock plan administration is a plus
- Relevant certification: CCP, CBP, GRP, and/or CEBS preferred
SALARY RANGE BELOW FOR COLORADO BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
Target Base Compensation: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 (bonus and equity offered in addition to base compensation)
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.