Cowbell Cyber is hiring a Territory Sales Manager for our Florida region to join our Business Development team. The Territory Sales Manager is tasked with business production for a select group of newly appointed Agencies and Brokers. This role is fundamental in building a book of business. The Territory Sales manager is able to move early-stage relationships to revenue-generating partnerships immediately.
What you will do:
- Build, implement and drive Cowbell’s distribution strategy for the defined territory
- Proactively close and onboard newly established relationships throughout the territory
- Exceed production quota through proven distribution management
- Build and implement a sales strategy for a defined geographical territory – You are the owner
- Make an immediate impact with currently appointed retail brokers
- Meet and manage weekly, monthly and annual activity metrics
- Conduct virtual and in-person meetings, building relationships with account managers up to executive leadership.
- Collaborate with a passionate team, have fun, grow, learn, and teach the company along the way.
- Be a point of accountability for distribution success.
What Cowbell needs from you:
- 5+ years of commercial insurance experience in a business development or production underwriting role required
- 3+ years working in the defined territory with established retail and or wholesale relationships (immediate impact expected day one)
- Self-starter, self-motivated and results-oriented mentality. You take initiative to solve problems with high energy and urgency
- A natural closer – retail broker or software sales with cold calling experience? A big plus
- Proven success in distribution with an emphasis on growing new clients (Retail or Wholesale)
- Cyber, Tech E&O and Professional lines insurance experience a plus but not required
- Start-up experience a plus