Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF technology and tools. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com.
• Providing account support to customers in assigned territory; Understand customer needs and requirements and offering solutions and support
• Works with customers and prospects to understand their requirements and qualify opportunities for new sales.
• Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities in large/strategic accounts
• Close sales and achieve sales targets
• Take ownership of your book of business
• Document the buying criteria
• Document the buying process
• Document next steps and owners
• Ensure pipeline accuracy based on evidence and not hope
• Identify opportunities to upsell new and existing customers into additional products
• Contributes to add-on sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge.
• Conducting sales research and identifying new sales opportunities
• Ensure quick and effective responses to client queries
• Coordinate with Sr Account Managers to make customized sales plans for potential clients
• Track activities in Salesforce
• Improve and maintain Salesforce structure for accurate accounts, opportunities and contacts.
• 2+-year minimum experience in a sales environment ideally in the IT area (software, hardware and/or services)
• Ability to own key customer relationships and deliver the highest level of professional standards.
• Experience selling into large organizations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
• Motivated, driven and results oriented
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Time management skills along with a problem-solving attitude
The role description doesn't fit 100%? But you have the feeling that Foxit could give your career a boost? Let's talk anyway and tell us your story! We are still growing, and some job profiles are not written yet!
Foxit is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t. (We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.)