How you’ll make an impact:
As the Technical Support Specialist at Cin7, you’ll provide unparalleled support for our high profile customers, empowering them to streamline their businesses to come out better on the other side. Our goal is to build the best Customer Support department on the planet, and you will help us do that!
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven individual who would love to have a career in Customer Success at a global software company:
- Interact with the customers through our leading class customer portal (powered by Salesforce) to determine the nature of technical issues in an expedient, efficient and friendly manner.
- Collaborate with the team to identify and diagnose hardware and software faults or user errors.
- Conduct detailed investigations into customers’ technical issues or user challenges with the Cin7 platform.
- Communicate Cin7 product usage to our global product managers in order to optimize product performance and enhance client experience.
- Collaborate closely with customers, updating them on the timelines and status on the tickets.
- Build customer loyalty and trust through demonstrating superior technical knowledge and efficient resolutions.
- Log queries into the system and coordinate their progress and resolution.
- Willingly offer advice and guidance to promote maximum output for clients from Cin7 products.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- 1+ years' experience in a customer support role, preferably at a software company
- Retail, wholesale or inventory software experience preferred
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Willingness to learn a sophisticated software
- Aptitude to build strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience supporting customers through a variety of contact channels including chat, email and phone
- Proven technical experience using SQL, HTML & CSS
- Flexibility to work in a rotating roster including weekends and outside business hours
- Relevant technical qualification and/or relevant work experience