At Blink, our core belief is very simple: every patient should get the medications they need. Unfortunately, today less than 50% of new prescriptions written are filled and only 50% of patients that start therapy stay on therapy. We solve this problem by building technology that ensures patients get the lowest possible price and the greatest convenience when purchasing their medications. We are looking for a dedicated group of People to join our mission.
Who You Are:
Blink Health is looking for an outstanding high-volume technical sourcer to attract and engage top talent. The technical recruiting team at Blink Health supports software engineering, IT, product, design teams, and more. As a Technical Sourcer, you will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse and exceptional candidates for our technical groups. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of uncovering hidden gems and accelerate the growth of our technical teams.
What You'll Do
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
- Build a talent pipeline for engineering roles through commonly used and innovative sourcing methods
- Measurably impact sourcing and hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach
- Share the accountability of hitting hiring goals and timelines by partnering with recruiters
- Proactively identifies, sources and engages relevant talent, based on the existing job profile with little guidance
- Partners with the Talent Programs on screening and assessment best practices along with understanding career leveling guidelines at Blink for unique roles and job families
- Contribute to building processes and infrastructure
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Sourcer within a tech or start-up environment (previous engineering and technical recruiting experience is a must)
- A proven track record of delivering results through high volume sourcing of active and passive quality candidates
- You’re resilient and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Has experience staffing Engineering Teams across multiple Geographies
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates you are connecting with!
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.