What You'll Do:
- Lead the development of software considering the software development lifecycle to establish the road map, guideline and best practices for product development, full solution specification and delivery assurance.
- Collaborate across business and IT teams to drive architecture strategies, roadmaps and plans that align, anticipate and enable product strategies and priorities
- Understand functional and non functional requirements of the project by interacting with clients, project team and other stakeholders
- Manage the planning and achievement of client’s objectives, goals and priorities, through the application of extensive knowledge, expertise and experience
- Provide technical guidance to development team, managers as well as individual contributors across all locations to increase effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Perform code refactoring to improve code maintainability and architecture extendibility throughout development cycle.
- Prepare and document new design and suitable technologies; communicate the design concepts to the development team,
- Review documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments developed by the team of software engineers.
- Support business development activities by responding to architectural questions sections in a project proposal or RFP
- Apply expert technical knowledge to develop policies, procedures and the formulation of a robust and scalable architecture for external clients.
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Substantial experience in building scalable and distributed multi tenant SaaS systems, preferably on a cloud platform like Azure or AWS.
- Possess good understanding of working with large datasets in real time environment
- Expertise in system architecture using Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and UML via agile and scrum methodologies
- Familiar with modern architecture designs and emerging technologies