The stock attendant assists the team in preparing kitchen, maintaining the cooking environment's cleanliness, caring for the safety of all staff members and guests, as well as, taking on culinary tasks as they arise.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS OPPORTUNITIES
- Employee meal program
- FREE parking
- Uniform provided - with in-house laundry
Medial, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Flexible Reimbursement Plan:
- Full Time Employees are offered these benefits first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Must maintain a minimum of 30 hours per week or more.
- Variable hour team members could be eligible12 months after their date of hire, with supervisor approval, so long as they have averaged 30+ hours per week throughout their first year.
- Team members are eligible to participate at the age of 21 or greater and at the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
- 2% match with a 4% contribution from the team member.
- 6 months gets 7 PTO days - 728 hours (average 28 hours per week)
- 1 year gets 10 PTO days - 1,456 hours (average 28 hours per week)
- 2-4 years gets 15 PTO days - 1,456 hours (average 28 hours per week)
- 5+ years gets 20 PTO days - 1,200 hours (average 23 hours per week)
- Hourly team members who work on Thanksgiving and Christmas will be paid their wage at time and a half.
- Team members enjoy 10-25% off at our beautiful Spa, 20% off at Hagadone Restaurants and Lounges (includes immediate family members and 2 friends), Free daily cruises (team member only, upon availability), discounted room rates, discounted golf rates and a 19% discount at Verizon Wireless, just to name a few!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time