Who are we?
At Celigo, we are pioneering the future of application integration with novel new strategies, cutting edge technologies, and of course a diehard team that will go to any length to make your most complicated integrations just work. Our core mission at Celigo is simple: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one. We believe that every independent department and every business end user should always have choices when it comes to picking software, and that integration challenges should never stand in the way.
Location - Hyderabad, India.
Scope of Role
Join a team of highly talented individuals committed to offering the best quality services and products in the area of business cloud computing (SaaS). In this position you will design and bring to market turnkey business apps for users of cloud systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Google, Amazon, Magento, and more.
All candidates applying should have:
- 7+ experience with any programming frameworks with strong OO skills (NodeJs preferred).
- Experience to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within the team.
- Experience in partnering with the product management team.
- Experience in the integration domain.
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in
- Data structures
- Design principles
- Software design (low-level class designs)
- Some familiarity with the following applications is a plus point.
All candidates applying must have the following characteristics:
- Exceptional problem solver – able to design sound (and simple whenever possible) solutions to complex problems, including the ability to work from scratch
- Fast learner – ability to step in and develop working knowledge of a technology in a less than average amount of time
- Self-starter – motivation, work ethic and ambition to distinguish one’s self are key
- Genuine Interest in Technology – desire to be on the cutting edge of cloud-based technologies.
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere and are flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big and bring new ideas to the table—regardless of rank or title.
- Bring ambition, a proactive mindset and the ability to inspire others.
- Strive for results—always.
- Learn quickly. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.