Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As Clari’s Sr. Manager, Field & Virtual Events, you will be responsible for creating a world-class event strategy, building and leading a team, as well as managing, executing, and optimizing the program for maximum lead and pipeline generation.
• Passionate about creating memorable events, exceptionally executed
• An proven leader; inspiring, challenging, and empowering teams to do their very best
• Thrive in the unpredictable and are able to pivot with grace to plan b, c, or d
• Not afraid to fail, think outside the box, and experiment with new tactics and approach
• Respect the anecdotal successes, but trust the measurable data
• Understand events are not a siloed tactic but a key input into the larger pipegen machine
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!