What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for Software Development Engineer-II (Frontend) to build the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
A Day in the Life
- Innovate and contribute to a Monitoring UI, built on top of the Kibana platform.
- Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team and documentation team to execute on product deliverables.
What You Need
- 3-5 years of experience with a start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Good experience into ReactJS or one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Deep Understanding of the DOM and how browser works
- Experience in building large scale pluggable UIs
- Good understanding of the constantly evolving world of front-end development
- Experience with seamless integration of front-end to back-end functionality
- Excellent understanding of UX/UI design principles
- A belief in progress over perfection.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.