About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across many Fortune 500 clients.
Clearwater Analytics is looking for talented Software Developers who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge Financial Market issues & information, business casual workplace, and work-life balance.
Clearwater operates several dynamic project teams within our development organization. Each team is capable of extending our software in ways that solve real problems for our customers. Our fast-moving project teams are capable of producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies. All this in a motivating environment that encourages collaboration and stimulates creativity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on a team alongside other talented developers creating quality software that is used by some of the world’s largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and security traders on Wall Street
- Participating in Agile meetings to contribute with development strategies and product roadmap
- Owning critical processes that are highly available and scalable
- Building real time business critical data pipelines on GCP
- Producing tremendous feature enhancements and reacting quickly to emerging technologies
- Encouraging collaboration and stimulating creativity
- Contributing to design and architectural decisions
- Providing leadership and expertise to our ever-growing workforce
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- Fluent in at least one modern programming language preferably Java
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience in implementing and consuming large-scale web services
- Experience developing and designing a public facing API
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Relational database experience (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
Desired experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Great to have experience on Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience in full system design and architecture
- Experience with database scaling and design
Continual learning and growth opportunities
Business casual atmosphere
Competitive salary and benefits package
Clearwater is an equal opportunity employer. To all recruitment agencies: Clearwater does not accept agency resumes. Clearwater is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.