The Manager is ultimately responsible for all functions of the restaurant. These
functions include opening and closing of the restaurant, guest relations, supervision
of staff/staffing levels, and the serving of quality food and beverage.
In the absence of the General Manager, the Manager has the overall responsibility
for directing daily operations, ensuring compliance with city, county, state, and
federal guidelines, as well as maintaining company standards. This includes but is
not limited to product preparation, consistency and delivery of the product, guest
relations, cleanliness, team management, financial accountability, and any other
duties required or assigned to them. The Manager works collaboratively with the
other staff members to share in the guest satisfaction and efficient operation of the
Owners/Operating Partner, and General Manager
Basic Job Tasks
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to
the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards.
• Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, the appearance of facility and
sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive,
productive working environment.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation
procedures per restaurant policies and procedures.
• Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and schedules in an
organized and timely manner.
• Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries
are performed per the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt,
fair, and consistent corrective action for all violations of company policies, rules, and
• Performs other duties as assigned.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Restaurant Supervisor, Location: Saint Charles, MO - 63301