Senior Technical Recruiter
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation is seeking Senior Technical Recruiters to our Talent Acquisition team who can deliver full-lifecycle technical recruiting and a high-touch, personalized candidate experience across all capability areas of our business – Enterprise Management and Support Consulting, Digital Solutions Consulting, Technology Transformation Consulting, Cybersecurity and Risk Management Consulting, and Sustainability Consulting – with all the federal government clients that we serve in agencies focused on National Security, Federal Civilian, Energy, and Environment. We are looking for high-energy recruiting leaders who are professionally inquisitive about the limitless potential of technology and and can exercise control of the talent acquisition workflow from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically progressive in all areas of recruiting. Successful candidates for Redhorse’s Talent Acquisition Team need to be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a high-paced ops tempo environment with laser focus on filling requisitions with flawless execution while being a true talent partner with our service delivery counterparts. The work location for these roles will be at Redhorse’s offices in the Rosslyn neighborhood of Arlington, VA., with the possibility of telework/hybrid working models available.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Delivers full-lifecycle recruitment (interviewing, screening, and evaluating) of experienced and qualified external and internal candidates for job openings, many of which require high-level security clearances, on Redhorse's national cognitive computing, artificial intelligence, digital and technology transformation, telecommunications, data analytics, energy and environment sustainability, and management support engagements for funded, contingent, proposal and corporate roles.
· Identifies applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration
· Coordinates and actively participates in the selection of the final candidates
· Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes, ensuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable
· Coordinates with hiring managers and the Director of Talent Acquisition to negotiate and extend offers on behalf of Redhorse
· Collaborates with hiring managers and acts as their Talent Acquisition business partner design tailored recruiting approaches to meet or exceed corporate, client, and candidate expectations
· Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with Redhorse's core values and Human Resources policies
· Ensures that Redhorse's internal applicant tracking system is maintained and applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and interview feedback forms are received and completed accurately
· Runs queries in the ATS and provides information to management as requested
· Coordinates and participates in career fairs and other hiring events
· Serves as an internal consultant regarding staffing needs and projections, and advises on the best course of action to fill open positions
· Serves as a “Redhorse Brand Ambassador” to expand our external talent acquisition footprint and to position Redhorse as a prized employer of choice.
· Working on other recruiting projects as necessary
Minimum Basic Requirements for Experience, Skills, Education and Credentials include:
· Bachelor’s degree required; a high school diploma and five years of relevant work experience can be substituted for a degree.
· Demonstrated technical recruiting success for a federal government contractor, with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in staffing/recruitment, supporting federal clients in one or more of the following operational areas:
o Defense, Intelligence Community, Homeland Security, or Law Enforcement professional and technical/technology services
o Digital Solutions and Technology Transformation: Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Cognitive Computing services
o Information Technology, Cybersecurity and Telecommunications Services
o Energy Efficiency, Environmental Sustainability and Regulatory Compliance services professional and technical services
o Business Operations Support services
· 5 or more years of experience within the cleared government contracting environment focusing on sourcing and hiring individuals with high-level government-issues security clearances
· 5 or more years of experience partnering with business leaders to define recruiting requirements and assist with creating project staffing plans
· 5 or more years of experience mapping government labor categories to internal organizations’ categories
· Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Strong Internet and social media recruiting skills and experience that demonstrate an ability and desire to network with and source candidates utilizing a multitude of technology platforms
· Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
· Ability to develop relationships at all levels and to fully understand company business lines
· Demonstrate a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and develop new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation and create talent pipelines across the enterprise
· Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and demonstrable success at sourcing and identifying high-caliber talent in an extremely competitive job market
· Ability to quickly acquire a strong understanding of relevant Redhorse business lines and capabilities, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems and educate colleagues and clients on industry best practices
· Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and deliver results under tight deadlines
· Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
· Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in a multitude of talent acquisition outreach opportunities
· Analytical with advanced problem-solving skills
· Keen attention to detail
· Lever Hire applicant tracking system experience highly preferred
· The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Executive Order Requirement:
While currently on HOLD, Redhorse recognizes that we may need to comply with Executive Order 14042 which requires Federal Contractors to ensure all U.S. new hires be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. As required by the Executive Order, Redhorse will work in coordination with applicable contract agencies to consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 57 days ago
Similar Jobs from Partners
Mental Health Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC)
Culver City, CA
28 minutes ago
Clinical Psychologist (PsyD, PhD)
Beverly Hills, CA
28 minutes ago
Engenheiro Cloud Pl / Sr.
57 days ago
Analista Cloud Junior
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
57 days ago
Federal Field Engineer
57 days ago