The Enterprise Account Architect is a senior technical role that drives success for our enterprise customers and strategic partners. Your excellent customer communications, technical expertise, and problem-solving skills will build on the solid foundation of trust established by the Bolt Network and team.
In this role, you will champion Bolt within the customer’s eCommerce technology team while managing multiple other key relationships - this includes eCommerce platform providers, system integrators and other technology partners. You will also work closely with our success and account management teams to advocate for the customer within Bolt, leveraging your view of the merchant’s experience to influence improvements across the organization.
If you love managing and resolving a diverse range of technical customer challenges while thriving in uncertainty, this role is for you. This position may require travel up to 20% as needed.
- Become a trusted advisor to our enterprise customer and strategic partner technology teams for all things eCommerce.
- Advise enterprise customers, strategic partners and internal stakeholders on integrating Bolt with eCommerce platforms and other Fintech solutions.
- Identify and troubleshoot critical customer issues, while driving them to successful resolution.
- Manage customer escalations in concert with Bolt Support, Engineering and Success teams.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for increasing adoption of the Bolt network
- Relentlessly advocate for the customer by communicating key insights, pain points, product requirements or possible service solutions.
- Partner with the Bolt Professional Services and Success teams to scope merchant issues, projects and solutions.
- Hands-on technical person with 5+ years in a customer facing role
- 4+ years experience working with enterprise stakeholders
- Technical understanding of modern web applications and cloud-based distributed systems
- Expertise with the following technologies and concepts: HTTP/S, HTML , web page security, APIs, JSON, logging and debugging tools (e.g. Datadog, Bugsnag, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- 4+ years experience integrating cloud-based solutions using APIs
- 2+ years experience with one of the following:
- eCommerce platforms (Magento, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WooCommerce, Shopify)
- Payments processor (Stripe, Ayden, Klarna, Paypal, Plaid, etc.)
You need to be good at:
- Communicating, both written and verbal.
- Visualizing and presenting proposed solutions to technical stakeholders and senior executives.
- Analyzing, simplifying and resolving complex issues and situations.
- Self-starting while juggling multiple competing priorities.
- Creating a shared understanding between internal and external stakeholders with different priorities.