What You'll Do:
- Determines technical feasibility of medium to low complexity features or solutions by evaluating the problem, customer requirements, possible solutions, and technology requirements.
- Exercises judgment in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Create a low level design of modules of a software application through proper documentation and diagrams.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements, clarifying customer user needs, analyzing data and processes, and following established software development practices and processes.
- Develops proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- Should be proficient in following areas of .NET (.NET 4.5 or above, .NET Core)
- Expert in C# and ASP.NET
- Development of Windows and Web services
- Knowledge of Parallel and Asynchronous programming
- Experience in Unit testing, Linq, ORM
- Debugging troubleshooting in .Net
- Should be proficient in SQL Server 2012, T SQL Stored Procedures and Transaction in SQL
- Proficiency in Design Patterns
- Understanding of Algorithms and Data structures..