Kava Labs is hiring for a remote Senior Recruiter, who will be responsible for finding qualified candidates for job openings through sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding activities. This is a US-based, full-time remote position. We are a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. While distributed, you will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
What You Will Do.
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting. You will run recruiting across our non-technical functions (G&A, Marketing, Business Development, etc). Own the end-to-end recruitment process including scheduling interviews, sourcing candidates, partnering/advising hiring teams, and managing the offer process.
- Leverage Strategic Knowledge. Develop and execute strategic recruiting plans through adopting our recruiting best practices, and scoping job requirements to match them with resumes of potential candidates.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers. Iterate with managers to continually improve their interviewing capability and expectations, and to understand their hiring needs.
- ATS / Systems Management. Manage data integrity in Greenhouse and the recruiting process: source candidates, review applicants, coordinate interviews, move candidates through interview stages. Maintain data integrity and report on recruiting metrics as needed.
- Execute a Positive Candidate Experience. Develop relationships with candidates and guide them through the interview process with an emphasis on timeliness, professionalism, empathy, and transparency.
- Sourcing. Build strong pipelines of leads and active candidates through traditional and non-traditional sourcing channels. Track, analyze, and iterate on personal metrics throughout the process and identify roadblocks.
- Recruiting Coordination. As a lean recruiting team, you will often be responsible for setting your own calls with candidates, coordinating interviews with hiring team’s schedules and maintaining our systems to reflect a candidate’s movement through the recruiting pipeline.
Who You Are.
- 4+ years of Recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth tech environment, executing against recruiting metrics
- 4+ years experience leveraging Recruiting tools (LinkedIn, Interseller, Greenhouse, Zoom, Gcal, etc.)
- 2+ year(s) of direct partnership / advisorship to hiring teams
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and recruiting metrics and forming positive relationships with hiring managers
- Knowledge of Recruiting Best Practices
- Interest in Blockchain, Cryptocurrency
- Organized; Process oriented; Excellent communicator; problem solver
- Bias to action mentality, ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Experience in SaaS or tech-based industries / companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to values of diversity, equity, and inclusion reflected in all aspects
- Hiring Manager Zoom Interview - 30 minutes
- Head of People Zoom Interview - 45 minutes
- Team Panel Zoom Interviews - 1 hour
What We Offer.
- A fully remote work environment with an international and diverse team
- Competitive salary; including stipends for home office set-up, wellness, internet and cell phone.
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Basic Life insurance for employees
- 401(k) with match
- Token grants for exploration, investment, and/or prof
- Unlimited PTO
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain
Benefits, perks and policies are subject to change and eligibility may vary based on location.
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial (DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and cultures but we’re all united in our passion for building new open financial infrastructure — together so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.