- Advises on Public Private Talent Exchanges
- Coordinates with Private industry and IC Agencies
- Develops policies to support PPTE
- Provides Issue Papers
- Tracks progress on the initiative
- Coordinates and participates in IC meetings
- Develops courses of action and recommendationsInterfaces with government stakeholders within HC, HRM, DEI), 18 IC Agencies CHCOs, Industry, other task other PMs, DEIA Lead, Advocacy Lead
- Requires BA/BS and 18+ years of experience or an MA and 10 years of experience
- Requires active TS/SCI with Poly level clearance
- Expert level experience with designing and implementing HR processes for initiative similar to the Public-Private Talent Exchange program
- Successful experience with stakeholder relations and senior leadership engagement within Private industry and IC Agencies
- Excellent oral and written communiciations and presentation skills.
- Extensive program management experience including status reporting, performance metrics, action item management and lessons learned recommendations.
- Senior level experience with HR Processes and Activities including Workforce initiative development and tracking, Policy development, Training
- Highly profienct with HR related Tools and the MS Office tool suite
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $105,144.00 Colorado Salary Maximum:$224,785.60 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.