QUALIFICATIONS training, licenses, memberships and certifications
Minimum 10 years of Training technology automation tools
Must have worked as an end user client facing trainer at all levels of seniority
Must have worked as an Robotic Process Automation openspan trainer for at least 1 year
Certified by Pegasystems
Experience min 10 Years
Skill set Robotic Process Automation openspan trainer
1. Develop a training plan, partnering with the teams and learning & development teams
2. Deliver varied forms of RPA training to capture maximum participation
3. Ensure adequate tracking metrics of training delivery
4. Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
5. Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
6. Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle
People and Talent
1. First Class communication and training skills (both to groups and individuals)
2. Able to "think on your feet"
3. Excellent Customer Service skills
4. Must excel under high stress environments
5. Ability to rapidly learn new technologies tools train and context of usage