At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first. Our values — Golden Rule, Success for All, Child-like Joy, Shoshin, and Staying Thirsty — guides us towards that mission.
Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America and EY’s Entrepreneur of The Year. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
As the Senior Manager, Campaign Analytics, you'll report to the VP of Marketing Technology and Effectiveness. In addition to being extremely hands-on with building new reports and dashboards yourself, you will also coach, mentor, and manage a marketing campaign analytics team in India. Your charter will be to support the marketing leadership team by delivering reports and dashboards that provide performance insights across all aspects of our integrated campaign efforts, in addition to developing custom reports and building key dashboards, you will also build presentations to share critical information at business reviews and executive meetings. You will be the strategic advisor to the team by delivering weekly campaign insights, explaining the “Why’s” behind the numbers, and making recommendations.
- Proven hands-on experience building intuitive, yet multi-faceted reports and dashboards in Salesforce ‘Classic’ and ‘Lightning’ and/or Tableau
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, dataflows, dashboards, etc. to drive key campaign investment decisions
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the health of marketing performance, including pipeline contribution, program ROI, customer acquisition/ penetration and activity
- Develop visual and interactive dashboards that provide self-service, action-oriented insights to the marketing leadership team and track progress against corporate goals and key performance indicators
- Identify actionable insights and trends to optimize marketing programs
- Deliver analysis of metrics to measure and improve marketing performance
- Create effective ROI reporting and manage the accuracy of critical data points across our various marketing and sales systems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Technology and/or quantitative field
- 8+ years of experience in Data Management and/or Analytics
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Tableau (or similar tool) and familiar with manipulating large data set from Marketing data sources like Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc
- Prior experience in Marketing Operations in which you have performed data analysis and produced recommendations
- Excellent business acumen and presentation skills
- Familiarity with SQL with strong knowledge of relational database as it relates to the Marketing Technology ecosystem
- Self-sufficient in gathering, normalizing, and analyzing data from multiple data sources to support ad-hoc reporting & analysis, with an ability to understand business requirements and uses cases, and design reporting solutions that help us address the needs of our marketing organization
- Advanced skills with Tableau, data visualization and profiling – understanding the best way to display data to tell stories for marketers to make data driven decisions
- Advanced skills on MS Excel and manual data management
- Attention to detail in verifying accuracy and reliability before broadly publishing dashboard updates and results
- Logical thinker who can organize business requirements into functional specifications for technical implementation
- Passion for learning and data analysis – Self-motivated and curious, asking clarifying questions to research issues, business needs, and underlying processes
- Creative data visualization: You can synthesize complex ideas and large amounts of data into compelling stories through elegant yet powerful visuals
- Deep understanding and knowledge of CRM, BI, and other data platforms including, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics and Tableau
Nice to Have:
- Experience with 6Sense, Engagio - including implementation, driving user adoption and QA
- At least 1 year of experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics OR Einstein Discovery OR Einstein Data Flows, and Salesforce.com Certifications--preferably Einstein
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.