· The role is required to leverage Service Oriented Architecture Integration Design Patterns and provide insight into establishing, consuming & routing messages, connectivity protocols and policy.
· Responsible for enabling the company's API strategy in the Digital Channels space.
· Responsible for developing scalable payment api gateway infrastructure
· Support build out of robust backend systems supporting n tier integrations
· Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, RESTFul APIs, Apigee, JBOSS, Oracle for Amazon Cloud OpenShift platform
· Ensure adherence to and compliance with PCI rules and regulations
· Developer will also be responsible for mentoring Junior Developers on the team.
· Should support deployments
· Ensure that the Delta methodology, standards and procedures with strong CICD footprint are adopted and implemented.
· Ensure that the technical solutions meet the customers' business goals and that customer satisfaction with the project and conclusion is high.
· Consult and collaborate within project team and other Delta teams, to ensure project or product integrity
· The Developer position requires a BS MS degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field.
· 3+ years of software and development experience with a minimum and 3+ years of hands on experience working with Services and Integration Technologies supporting payments platforms.
· Hands on experience in Java development in a high volume transactional environment.
· Experience in Continuous Integration, TDD.
· Knowledgeable in Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting.
· Experience working on Spring Boot Framework, Microservices, RESTful APIs, Apigee, JBOSS or other containers, Oracle SQL.
· Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
· Experience with large scale load balanced physical architectures to support consumer facing websites.
· Knowledge of secure coding and PCI standards.
· Experience with source control, build tools.
· Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT(github, Bitbucket or other.),
· Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
· Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
· Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
· Additionally, candidate must be a self learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
· Finally Candidate has to be Reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in their work with high level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to make things happen
· DevOps experience knowledge is a must
· payments and api development a must
· Functional knowledge of the payment gateway IT processes
· AWS is a big plus
· An eye for detail
A BS MS degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field
3+ years of software and development experience with hands on experience working with Services and Integration Technologies supporting payments platforms