Media.Monks is looking for a Copywriter who can wield words, wisdom and wit as they cover everything from social content, web copy and newsletters to print, display advertising and e-commerce. If you’re keen to work as part of a global team of Monks to produce integrated work for a world-class client, this job represents the sweet spot.
- Specialize in creating digital content including landing pages, social content and display ads.
- Handle large-scale requests along with single lines of copy.
- Use data-driven insights to help personalize content across the entire customer journey—from awareness campaigns to e-commerce copy.
- Contribute to improving our workflows, best practices and client relationships across brands.
- Working as part of a global group of Monks on both local and international assignments, you’ll operate across teams and time zones on projects big and small.
- In short, your job is to ensure everything makes sense, is consistent, and meets the client’s objectives.
Background & Skills
- We’re looking for an English copywriter with X years of experience and a knack for working at an international level.
- Your writing is both clear and compelling.
- You know about the good, the bad and the ugly of programmatic advertising and behavioural targeting in order to write effective, dynamic copy.
- While you might be tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to write video ads that leave an impression in as little as 6 seconds.
- You can produce quality content out of thin air as well as based on briefs or input written by others.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same topic from a variety of angles and can produce alts for internal reviews and A/B tests.
- You combine creativity with critical thinking; your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of complex content and marketing strategies.
- You’re comfortable and capable of presenting work to clients—always able to rationalize your choices and considerations to win people over with your words.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle critique without making it or taking it personally.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance getting past your cursor.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You have a great sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
Become a Monk
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices all around the globe and 4,000+ Monks and counting, we’re leading the industry through integrated teams who create great, relevant work with purpose at scale and at speed.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. We want everyone to feel free, real, safe and be respectful of others.