finleap connect is the leading independent Open Banking platform provider in Europe! It enables companies across a multitude of industries to provide the next generation of financial services by understanding how customers transact and interact. We offer a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions. We cater to clients requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions. We ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services.
finleap connect addresses the fragmented open banking landscape with a “full-stack” platform. It enables partners to access financial transactions, enrich the transactions with data & analytics tools, and ultimately deliver seamless digitised financial services to customers. finleap connect has the unique ability to tap into category leaders founded in the finleap ecosystem, including Solarisbank, ELEMENT and Elinvar, driving additional value to partners. The company is a regulated payment institution under the Payment Services Supervision Act (Zahlungsdiensteaufsichtsgesetz – ZAG) with offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Milan and Madrid.
Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our international Open Banking team. You will work with edge cutting technologies in a challenging environment, to build the best Open Banking platform in the European market.
We are working in hybrid mode, but you'll be able to choose from which office you would like to work : Berlin, Hamburg, Milan or Madrid.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate with fellow engineers and product managers
- Be accountable for your tasks, concerning deadlines and expectations
- Efficiently deliver quality code following the community best practices
- Add new features and functionality, maintain the existing ones
- Mentor your junior colleagues and challenge the seniors
- Contribute to the infrastructure and automation tools of your team
- Work in a DevOps Culture with a cloud-native Kubernetes platform
What you should bring along:
- You have proven multi-year experience with NodeJS/Typescript
- You have a good experience with Docker and, ideally, Kubernetes
- You understand and live agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
What more can you bring:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with NestJS
- Knowledge in Functional programming fundamentals
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours: Time is precious. Make it count. With our flexible working hours and hybrid working model we make it possible to combine personal life with your work life!
- Pet friendly: Dogs, turtles or goldfish are welcome in the office as long as they make our connectors smile
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalised bi-annual feedback process, regular eNPS & Engagement checks and personal development budget are to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Employee referral bonuses: talent attracts talent, so let’s create a cycle of good relationships!
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions (connector’s lunch & learn, Diversity committee, regular All Hands meetings, etc.) where you will be empowered through ownership and collaboration
- A relocation package and/or visa support for those who need it - Come be a part of our international team of connectors from over 35 different nationalities (english as a working language)!
- While we offer you the opportunity to work out of ANY of our offices with all its amenities, we have a distributed working style, with semi-regular in-person events and meetings. Productive at home? So are we.
finleap connect is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.