ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP Non SAP medium size solutions.
- Take responsibility of all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post production support maintenance.
- Assist in the development and enforcement of Integration EDI standards to provided best practices to deliver stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
- Assist and peer review technical designs and architectures for development projects.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members and Business Partners.
- Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of business solutions
- . Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies. (i.e. demonstrate superior problem resolution)
- Take ownership of all existing point to point, non PI POinterfaces and convert mission critical interfaces toSAP PObased integrations
- . Implement electronic data interchange to support electronic transfer of orders, product information, shipping status, and the like.
- Create and compile technical documentation includingunit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks
- Establish, document and monitor EDI Integration standards for software compatibility, protocols, operating procedures, system implementation, and on going modifications.
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to management
- . Develop, implement and enforce day to day support policies and procedures.
- Should be able to pick 1st, 2ndor3rd line support issues problems for Integration services A true team player
- . Good to have: Basic experience of project management & operations management in a mid sized IT landscapeTECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Demonstrates strong analytical Ability to work directly with business analysts to translate complex functional design into technical specifications. Able to grasp requirements quickly and anticipate potential future requirements
- . Ability to graspbusiness process knowledge across many areas with ability to provide context to requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informalpresentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- In depth knowledge of configuration, development, multi tiered architecture, cross functional integration
- Excellent working knowledge of upgrade processes and all aspects of system testing.
- Advanced knowledge of latest development tools for SAP, EDI technologies.
- Excellenthands on and problem solvingskill in SAP Core Baiscjava Skills required for Interfacedevelopment