Healthcare delivery involves hundreds of repetitive, manual, error-prone tasks that account for over $1 trillion in administrative costs per year. Notable’s platform unifies artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, design, and no-code configurability to automate these workflows across the continuum of care – improving patient outcomes and reducing costs. Our mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Intermountain rely on our platform to provide a delightful omni-channel experience, deliver care at scale, reduce clinician documentation burden, and drive efficiency.
We look for smart people who can implement well crafted solutions to complex problems in a fast paced environment, who can help us attract more smart people, and who are intrinsically motivated to take ownership of their work. Our interview process is meant to be representative of the kinds of work we will do together day-to-day and week-to-week. You’ll start with an intro call to learn more about Notable and the team, followed by a remote two-hour take home exercise where you will be asked to work on a problem similar to ones we work on a daily basis and then email it back, then an onsite with multiple one-on-one sessions and lunch with the team.
At Notable, securing the sensitive health data our customers trust us with is critically important. As a Security Analyst, you’ll help keep our internal Information Security Management System policies and procedures up to date with the latest best practices and security standards, drive external security audits, and interface with our customers’ information security teams. You’ll work closely with Notable’s Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Customer Success teams to ensure that information security is embedded throughout the organization and embedded in every decision we make.
- Develop, update, and maintain Notable’s comprehensive ISMS policy and procedure documentation
- Run project management for internal and external security audits (HITRUST, PCI)
- Provide guidance to Notable teams to ensure compliance with the ISMS, address risk assessments
- Assess external vendors for compliance with the ISMS
- Complete customer infosec questionnaires and documentation requests
- Successful in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience managing security compliance projects in GCP or AWS cloud environments
- Work from our San Mateo, CA office