SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
- Identify, analyze and evaluate customer's requirements while providing product expertise, defining optimized technical and functional design throughout the implementation project, to meet the customer's business needs.
- Work closely and collaboratively in a team environment with the project's stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Assist in gap analysis between customer's business requirements and software.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Wide knowledge on SAP Business One of all core modules and core addons.
- 3-5 years experience in SAP Business One.
- Completion of at least 2 full projects as a team member.
- Wide experience in MS-SQL server or HANA and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in developing and executing end-to-end project, including project planning estimates, scoping requirements gathering throughout the product's implementation and deployment.
- Finance or production background (Advantage).
- English: Fluent/Native;
- Spanish: Advantage;
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- Willingness to have a home office position;
- Long term contract;
- Flexible working hours.
About the company
Global SAP partner, specializing in successful worldwide blueprints, implementation, and support for SAP Business One® and SAP S/4HANA. Company size is 51-200, offices in 13 countries.