Change Lives & Love What You Do
The Good Feet Store is growing and we are looking for the best! The Good Feet Store is searching for an energetic, results-oriented Sales Trainer that desires a long-term career in specialty retail, focusing on customer satisfaction and retention.
As a Sales Trainer, your top priority will be giving new Sales Representatives the tools, skills and knowledge they need to be effective in this unique, retail sales environment. Identify any issues with training methods and make suggestions for improvements as needed
As a company, our mission is not just about sales, but impacting our client’s well-being.
- Have a passion for learning, teaching and helping others
- Lead by example through personal sales performance
- Schedule orientations and conduct training for new and current Sales Representatives and develop individualized training plans for underperforming sales members.
- Observe sales interactions and determine the training needs for individuals and/or sales teams while visiting multiple locations.
- Collaborate on developing sales performance policies and methods for evaluating performance in order to meet the unique demands of customer service satisfaction and sales
- Track training effectiveness, report to upper management and integrate lessons learned
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation partnership with tenured representatives.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Be happy and comfortable traveling 80% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in leadership and/or training roles
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent coaching skills
- Familiar with performance management methods
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Multi-unit role experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Immediate full-time employment and paid training
- Opportunities for quarterly raise and monthly bonuses
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Health Insurance and Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Unique and fun work environment
Salary: $78,000 / year
Our employees and customers are our top priority. During this difficult time, we are following safe environment guidelines by practicing social distancing, we are providing masks, gloves, sanitizer and routine disinfecting.