ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Black & McDonald Limited is actively seeking to hire a Sales Leader – Facility Service. The primary responsibility of this role is to participate, support and deliver facility management and facility service agreement sales in Southwest Ontario.
What is a Sales Leader at Black & McDonald?
- A strategic negotiator who could support, mentor and take a lead role with our team of new business sales reps.
- Someone capable of blending their own knowledge and strategies with Black and McDonald’s go to market vision
- Understands the challenges of prospecting and cold calling while leading a team to overcome and thrive developing new opportunities.
You will thrive in this role if...
- You are a seasoned sales professional, skilled at generating your own leads, with a hunter mentality who’s not afraid to “pick up the phone” and make it happen
- You have killer time management skills and enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately to create results
- You are a chameleon and able to adapt to various environments, people, and unexpected changes
- You take pride in being good at what you do and constantly striving to be better
- You love to win all the time and find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You take pride in supporting and leading your team to achieve success
What you will get in return
- An exciting opportunity with tremendous career growth potential
- You will be part of a high growth, recession & “pandemic proof” business with a competitive base salary and a large potential compensation upside
- You will receive immediate and ongoing training, insightful mentorship and technical support
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma with a major in engineering, business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Work Experience
- Prior demonstrable success in a new business sales role, financial sales negotiations with a good insight into the needs, motives and emotions of the client or prospect
- Prior experience selling facility services or similar
- Experience managing and coaching a sales team responsible for proactive selling
BUILD YOUR CAREER AT BLACK & MCDONALD
Black & McDonald is an integrated, multi‑trade service provider that safely delivers high quality construction, facilities services/management, and technical solutions. We are a family-owned and family-run company that employs thousands of highly skilled and talented professionals across North America. With 100 years of diverse market experience, we are a forward‑thinking organization with a strong track record of delivering operational excellence and customer-focused solutions that stand the test of time.
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.