Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this position you will work with various global and regional teams to include but not limited to:
- Project management
- Lab operations
- Environmental Social Governance
- Environmental Team
- Product Management
This Safety Coordinator position will assist the Global Safety Sr. Manager in reaching annual objectives.
For FY23 that includes:
1. Assisting in building out Safety Policies and Programs
2. Assisting in the launch of a Root Case Analysis Review Board process
3. Assisting in the migration of the new Safety Portal system
The Safety Coordinator Position will also receive training and support to:
1. Become familiar with various OSHA regulations.
2. Become OSHA 10 certified.
3. Become knowledgeable on how to perform a root cause analysis / mishap investigation
4. Learn to write professional processes and procedures.
5. Learn to create power point presentations.
6. Learn to write and document meeting minutes.
7. Become familiar with various certifications to include:
a. ISO 9001
b. ISO 14001
c. ISO 27001
d. ISO 45001
8. Learn how to perform internal audits.
9. Become familiar with various databases and Microsoft programs.
2. Become familiar with Safety engineering processes and best practices.
3. Become familiar with energy storage
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 61 days ago
Similar Jobs from Partners
Licensed Clinical Psychologist- Relocate to North Carolina
1 day ago
Travel Nurse - RN - LD - Labor and Delivery
1 day ago
HR Compliance Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
61 days ago
NP/PA: Neurosurgery - Meridian
St. Luke's Health System
61 days ago
Strategic Science Initiative Post-doc
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
61 days ago