Healthcare delivery involves hundreds of repetitive, manual, error-prone tasks that account for over $1 trillion in administrative costs per year. Notable’s platform unifies artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, design, and no-code configurability to automate these workflows across the continuum of care – improving patient outcomes and reducing costs. Our mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Intermountain rely on our platform to provide a delightful omni-channel experience, deliver care at scale, reduce clinician documentation burden, and drive efficiency.
You will be a part of the Solutions team that will be the internal subject matter experts on every Automation on our platform. This specialized expert team will be responsible for identifying and managing all automation opportunities, ranging from patient to provider to payers, and will be critical to creating value for our customers.
- identify new Revenue Cycle automation opportunities based on domain expertise and customer conversations;
- partner with an operations team to deskill and perfect automations;
- support the Sales team during the sales cycle as a subject matter expert (e.g. during conversations with Chief Medical Officers or Chief Value Officers);
- shadow customer’s workflows to determine areas for improvement
- support the Customer Success team during implementation as a subject matter expert
- support the Product team during implementation;
You're a great fit because you...
- have 2+ years of experience working in revenue cycle management or broader healthcare operations at a health system or payer;
- have a good domain expertise in operational workflows including revenue cycle, health system operations, front-end/access workflows;
- have 2+ years of experience working with clients as support, an implementer, or a consultant;
- have strong written and oral communication skills -- should be able to speak with authority and expertise on large calls with C-Suite members of major health systems, should be able to distill complex workflows to a lay audience;
- have a passion for working autonomously; a self-starter who sees themselves as an industry leader;
- have outstanding organizational skills;
- are a highly collaborative team player.
Diversity is important to our team; if you're unsure if you might be a fit, please apply!