#LI-RF1 #mid-senior #LI-remote
About the role:
We are open to people working remotely in any of the above states: NY, NY, CT, TX, IL, FL, MASS or Ontario.
Oliver is hiring a Resource Scoping Manager for one of its largest dedicated teams. The purpose of the Resource Scoping Manager is to ensure that all jobs that come into the agency have fully scoped briefs, are vetted for priority and are sent out to the correct team. This role will help input jobs into our proprietary tracking system. You will maintain internal timelines and ultimately deliver to client/client systems for official approval or change requests.
What you will be doing:
- Internal support as well as client support in the management of project details from start to completion
- Fleshing out client briefs to ensure they are complete and vetting briefs for priority and fulfillment.
- Review all project requests, schedule and plan accordingly in our workflow management tool.
- Traffic work through the team to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ensure the right teams are working on the correct jobs and have clear timelines to delivery.
- Maintain workflow system
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all projects and their status using our workflow management technology
- Obtain client feedback in a structured manner and share with teams
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from the client and/or the internal team for continuous workflow improvement
- Identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow and/or digital asset management systems
- Maintain clear face-to-face communication with clients at all times and manage client expectations
- Oversee the day to day of the studio team giving direction to the studio team
What you need to be great in this role:
- 4+ years of experience in Traffic Management or Project Management in a creative department or ad agency
- 4 years of experience working in digital advertising, as well as print and presentation design
- Prior experience trafficking up to 400 jobs at any one time
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Able to handle multiple projects at a time
- Clear communication skills, ability to communicate will creatives, account people and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, a combination of education and work experience can be substituted
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload
- Customer service skills
- Good written and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent attention to detail