Navis and Revinate have joined forces, forming one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. NAVIS' Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
We are excited to hire you as an experienced Reservation Sales Professional to support our Leisure clients in the hospitality industry through inbound call services. Our Leisure team helps prospective guests plan and book their reservations at our clients’ amazing properties. Who are our clients? They are vacation rental companies and independently-owned hotels located in popular resort destinations – many of whom you may be familiar with. Our Reservation Sales Agents truly feel like an extension of the client’s reservation team because you will be trained and knowledgeable about each property.
This is NOT timeshare sales. There is NO cold calling involved.
Earn about $17 per hour on average (after training with the base rate, commissions, bonuses, and incentives included) and well over $20 per hour on average after you've been with us for a year!
- 20% of our Team Members earn $24+ per hour (base hourly rate + commissions+ bonuses + incentives)!
- All positions are PART-TIME with an average of 27.5 hours per week 5.5-hour shifts five (5) days per week)
- In this, home-based position, you will utilize various computer systems and tools to assist prospective guests in booking a vacation, with the goal of booking their reservation
- The more guests you book, the more money you make!
- Training is held virtually through live, instructor-led training sessions
Be part of an established, incredible Company to work for - we have been named on multiple "Top Workplaces" lists for NINE years running!
Top Four Outcomes for Year One
- Achieve daily proficiency averaging 15-20 daily calls
- Maintain Call Quality standards averaging a min. of 75% Call Quality Score per month
- Maintain team average Call Conversion standards of 16% per month
- Maintain internal peer relationships with a positive attitude and understanding of business needs
What You’ll Do
- Maintain Call Quality standards to meet NAVIS/Revinate and Client expectations
- Consistent and professional dialogue to anticipate guest needs while showcasing your sales skills to assist each unique caller
- Maintain performance metrics and goals as set by Department Leadership
- Receive and embrace Sales Coaching and Training Opportunities continually
SHOES ARE OPTIONAL:
- This part-time position enables you to work in the comfort of your own home and is NOT based in a crowded, noisy call center across town. How much time, money, and frustration will you save? No commute is a good thing!
EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO COST:
- NAVIS/Revinate will provide you with a company PC, 2 monitors, a headset, a webcam, and other related PC equipment to help you be successful in this position. There is no equipment cost at all to you! All you need to provide is a dedicated high-speed internet connection.
Remote US-based training and work location in the following geographic areas only:
AZ, AR, FL, GA, ID, KY, MN, MO, NV, NC, OK, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WI
- Most shifts include afternoons, evenings, and weekends and NAVIS/Revinate pays shift differentials in addition to the base hourly rate accordingly. All shifts include at least one weekend day (Saturday and/or Sunday
- You will be assigned a regular shift upon hire
What You’ll Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of sales and/or hospitality industry experience
- Well-spoken, professional, polite, mannerly, and use the English language proficiently (speaking/writing)
- Motivation to earn commissions, bonuses, incentives, and contests
- Set goals and accomplish them, then you set higher goals to achieve
- Enjoyment of healthy competition with yourself and others
- Gravitate towards helping others to add to their happiness
- Assertive without being passive or aggressive
- Ability to work a pre-established, non-traditional schedule
- Strong PC user and finding information on search engines on the fly comes second nature to you
People Describe You As
- Quick learner
- Team player
- High Standards
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Keywords: agent, rep, representative, customer service, work from home, WFH, telecommute, telecommuting, part-time, PT, call center, contact center
Our Core Values
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
NAVIS/Revinate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)