Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director and in close collaboration with the Medical Director, the Quality Improvement Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance
and implementation of the WelbeHealth Quality Improvement program; monitors staff compliance with state and federal regulations and WelbeHealth policies procedures and,
coordinates WelbeHealth audits. In addition, The Quality Improvement Coordinator serves as the WelbeHealth Compliance Officer and HIPAA Privacy Officer and will raise any compliance concerns to leadership, partnering with the team to support prompt resolution. The Quality Improvement Coordinator collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Medical Director on the development of the QI Program.
- Responsible for the implementation of all the activities in the QI Program.
- Collect, analyze, and generate reports for all QI department data including that specified in
the QI plan and required by state and federal regulations.
- Complete timely submission of all information required by regulatory agencies included but
not limited to HPMS quality reporting and corrective action plans.
- Lead the staff through the preparation for and successful completion of all state and
- Coordinates and overseas the appeals and grievance process.
- Manage the preparation, implementation and follow up of all QI Program Committees,
including but not limited to the Professional Medical Advisory Committee, Quality
Improvement Committee, Participant Advisory Committee and Ethics Committee.
- Prepare the annual QI program outcome report for presentation to the Board of Directors,
staff, participants and vendors.
- Coordinate the annual participant satisfaction and HOS surveys with the goal of supporting
- Prepare and distribute quality analytics reports from the EMR regularly.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 1yr Quality experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.