Who We Are
Our mandate is to build and grow a digital-first insurance brand aimed at millennials with a portfolio of products and services that protect the life that millennials lead, not just the stuff they have. These are the products and innovations of future, built today.
The team is made up of a diverse team of entrepreneurially - spirited people. Our leader has experience in the Insurtech industry with success in growing a fully digital insurance business from an idea to a VC-funded start-up to a high growth company. Others on the team have experience in technology and insurance start-ups and starting their own businesses. We all care deeply about what we do and know that we are making a significant difference.
Who You Are
• You are the driving force for achieving software high quality standards.
• You are a critical thinker, open-minded, analytical, and enjoy solving complicated problems
• You relate well with people, possessing diplomatic and constructive skills, but are also not afraid to challenge
• You are in your element building new things or fixing what is broken, and you are always spotting big opportunities to do better
• You are highly competent, creative, and self-motivated and you have an eagerness to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment
• You are not bogged down by how things have been done before
• You relate well with people, possessing diplomatic and constructive skills, but are also not afraid to challenge. You respect others. You can follow and lead.
• You are highly competent, creative, and self-motivated and you have an eagerness to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment.
• You have technical and functional knowledge, ideally in insurance.
• You are looking for a good place to work, good product, good people with great growth opportunity.
What You Will Do
• You will own the test plan creation and execution, working closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers.
• You will play a critical role in the release process, attesting software adheres to specifications.
• You will participate in the testing process by applying fundamental testing concepts, making valuable contributions to the overall testing strategy.
• You will be Designing, Specifying, Writing and Executing user acceptance tests, regression, and functional tests.
• You will be writing automated tests and maintain a library of test scripts and scenarios for execution.
• You will monitor live production systems, through synthetic and similar tests, and proactively identify defects.
• You will have a holistic view of quality assurance and will participate in every step of the software development lifecycle, from initial stages through the end.
What We Are Looking For
5-8 years performing well in complex business and technical environments with the following experience:
• Working with remote highly distributed teams.
• Owning a test plan and test strategy.
• Testing Web Apps, REST API testing and mobile applications. Strong fundamentals understanding how the web works, HTTP, REST, SSL, HTML, JS.
• Working in various test automation tools and test frameworks (experience in a specific tool not required, but knowledge of Selenium, Postman, Fiddler and others is a plus as they will be used day-to-day).
• Leveraging performance testing tools and principles and an understanding of optimization concepts.
• Using SDLC through CI CD, Agile.