Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Supervises: Financial and Tax Analyst
# Of employees in your charge: Direct (2)
Place of work: San Pedro Garza Garcia, NL, Mx
Willingness to travel: When required
Work hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Define and effectively manage the organization's financial strategy, considering projections, cash flow, tax administration, and financial statements. It is a strategic partner that, together with the various business areas, supports the achievement of the company's objectives.
Improve the results approved by the committee (p&l accepted in %CR). Automation of processes that allow daily or massive transactions to be carried out in less time and make the finance team more efficient. Resolve business situations in the face of uncertainty. Build an agile and efficient team through a healthy work environment that allows for engagement with the company. Keep the percentage of rotation in the work teams to a minimum.
- Help formulate the company's future direction and support tactical initiatives, adopt a business vision in partnership with the business, identify business, financial and economic risks of business proposals, and translate corporate objectives into a clear strategy.
- Hands on daily activities and procedures, assist / coach the Financial and Tax Analyst.
- Compliance and adherence of accounting records to the corresponding standards, preparation and analysis of financial statements, compliance with tax obligations, as well as their respective opinions (Financial, Tax, IMSS).
- Supervision of the operational flow (Invoicing, collection, payments)
- Communicate financial information effectively, forecast future performance and evaluate probability factors, reporting financial results to senior management.
- Control and relationship with banks, investment management,
- Implement simplified financial planning and reporting, comptroller, treasury, and tax processes, establishing clear operating procedures.
- Establish, monitor and report via control panels that allow visualizing financial metrics, accounting / tax / treasury processes (cash flow) of the Company.
- Review and approve financial policies and procedures.
- Implement key initiatives in finance in order to become a more agile and strategic organization while monitoring progress against strategy.
Languages: Bilingual (English proficiency level, spoken, reading, written)
Academic Background: Public Accountant
Other required knowledge: Financial planning and strategic projection, budgets, accounting, controls, treasury and taxes
Experience: 7 years of experience as Finance Manager or General Accountant and experience as business partner of executive teams