We’re looking for Production Assistants to join us in Tonbridge! You'll be playing a crucial role in our mission to create unexpected delight for our consumers!
Who we are
We're a pioneering, disruptive global drinks group encompassing the full life-cycle of spirits, from inception, prototyping, production and brand ownership with Atom Brands; through import, distribution and brand development via Maverick Drinks; to global online retail at Master of Malt.
Hourly Rate: £11 per hour (£10 per hour base rate plus extra £1 per hour bonus from job's start date until Christmas 2022, to be paid out on 23rd December)
Place of Work: Tonbridge, Kent
Job Type: Fixed term contract until Christmas (with the possibility to extend the contract)
Shifts: Monday-Friday 9am - 4:30pm
What you will be doing?
Be an essential member of the Production Bottling & Finishing Team, assisting the Team Leaders & Supervisors in completing and managing the daily work plan whilst maintaining or improving set KPI’s.
Our Production facility is a busy and challenging place to work, but we pride ourselves in making it as much fun as possible. Some of the tasks you can expect to see are:
- Filling bottles.
- Hand Finishing drams with Wax
- Packing & Casing.
- Building & Packaging Fractional & Gift Packs
Who are we looking for?
Previous experience in a warehouse environment would be beneficial but is not essential. We’ll coach and train you on all aspects of the role but having the following skill set would be beneficial to you and us:
- Great team player alongside the willingness to support the management team
- Passionate about supporting the growth and development of a modern, efficient production function
- Energetic, intelligent, reliable, unflappable
- Willing to adapt to changing priorities
- Quick learner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service focused
- Driven and committed to meet daily targets
This sounds like a bit of me, what do I get in return?
It’s a fair question in a really competitive market for great talent…
We’re all about boundless curiosity, so you’ll discover loads of opportunities to spark your creative flair and work along-side unreal talent who all have the same job description, to ‘Make Atom Successful.’ Trust is at the epicentre of all that we can do, so you’ll work in a transparent and honest environment where we have each other’s backs, and be free of aging corporate policies and rules.
Other than the standard benefits you expect to see from a business (think pension, free eye care vouchers) we also offer…
- A relaxed working environment - There are no suits and ties here.
- A challenge - the opportunity to make a difference to the future of the business. It is our people who put us in the 2017 Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Free food A hungry worker is not a happy worker. We stock our kitchens with what you need to get you through the day.
- Free fancy coffee George Clooney endorsed, no less...
- Free parking at our site in Tonbridge.
- A healthy staff discount on our world-class range. Just in case that makes a difference.
- (Un)healthy irreverence - National pizza/doughnut/pie/lemonade/etc day? We got it covered.
We don’t sit still, and there’s a lot more to come... Apply now if you want to join us.