Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—Cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work by bizjournals.com.
At Arctic Wolf, we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
As a Product Support Specialist working in Managed Awareness, you will work closely with the Security Services team to help drive implementations of the Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Managed Risk services. You are creative and a self-starter always looking for ways to improve processes and create a better customer experience.
- Lead and execute the technical implementation of projects to ensure successful deployment and adoption of Arctic Wolf solutions by customers.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams such as Security Services, Product Management and Customer Success to solve technical problems and propose new feature development, including effective workarounds.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Primary technical resource for customers and partners during the Onboarding Process.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Engage with multiple constituents at the customer organization Business and IT.
- Perform complex needs assessments of customer and/or partners.
- Be an advocate for positive change and improvement within the organization by identifying and communicating the compelling needs for change/improvement.
- Facilitate and/or conduct meetings with clients to ensure Project Milestones are being hit.
- Ensure quality standards and metrics are being consistently applied in the implementation of projects.
- Weekly status updates for implementation Projects in progress.
- Perform other projects and responsibilities, as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
- Strong experience in customer facing implementation roles
- The ability to multi-task: managing, and balancing priorities for multiple projects and customers on a daily basis.
- Experience with Network Configuration and Security, Windows/Linux, Active Directory, and Virtualization troubleshooting and configuration
- Strong background and hands-on experience with at least 2 or more of the following networking technologies (FW, switch etc.): Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto or Fortinet
- Experience with vulnerability scanners and vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Rapid7, Retina, Tripwire, etc. is a plus
- Python/PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization
- Aptitude for technology knowledge, spreadsheet, and Salesforce utilization; previous experience with project management tools
- Fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality, and data security
- The ideal candidate thinks out-of-the-box and energizes others with passion, quality, and commitment.
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Some travel may be required up to 25%. Passport is required.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.