About the Role
As the Product Marketing Manager you will work at the intersection of product development and marketing. You will be leading product go-to-market strategy, product activation, and maximizing the lifetime value of our customers at all stages of the funnel. The role will manage the relationships with internal product, creative and sales teams. This role will also build and execute Go-To-Market plans for product and feature launches.
As a natural collaborator, you are able to thrive in a cross-functional environment and rally different teams to move initiatives forward around shared goals as well as adherence to best practices and brand guidelines. As a strong project manager, you will oversee programs from inception through execution and reporting.
- Introduce Hardware, Subscription/Membership, and App features to the marketplace covering both inbound and outbound PMM initiatives
- Manage relationships with Product Managers to identify, recommend & implement product/feature/service enhancements/programs designed to strengthen our marketing efforts.
- Partner with Consumer Insights and Analytics teams to help forecast, track, test and validate positioning, identify new target audiences, features, services and products to drive acquisition and retention.
- Attain an intimate knowledge of how our customers interact and feel about our products
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape, emerging technologies, channel dynamics, and growing consumer segments.
- Develop marketing strategies and ensure Go-To-Market campaigns align with overall business goals, objectives and timelines.
- Develop and define the value proposition and positioning, target segmentation, commercialization strategies for key launches and offers
- Drive innovation and work with internal and external partners to identify business opportunities in a “test and learn” culture
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role with a solid understanding of online and offline marketing programs, channels and tactics.
- Knowledge of best practices for digital marketing and the analytics tools used to measure success.
- Excellent organization and project management skills with solid attention to detail.
- Proven record of driving partnership, collaboration, transparency and execution across teams.
- Creative and resourceful thinking and the ability to make decisions and organize thoughts under time and budget constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort with an evolving structure that encourages learning and growth