About the Role:
As an early hire on the core team, you’ll work on shaping projects, big and small, over short three week sprints. We’re a small team, but we get a lot of features shipped. You will ensure that our product is locally relevant and successful. Leveraging your deep understanding of the product landscape, you will highlight product gaps, identify growth opportunities, and drive the execution of growth initiatives for different communities.
This is an exciting time to join the team. We've found solid early traction, have strong basic foundations, and are pushing aggressively into some incredible new feature builds. We have a small team, so you can make an incredible impact on our product very quickly.
· You will be the ambassador of our customers and address their needs and solve their problems by collaborating with our engineering and business teams.
· You should be a full stack hero – from coming up with outstanding product vision and long term product strategy that is aligned with company vision and strategy to getting your hands dirty and work with engineers and business teams to deliver new products and features.
· You will own products and business metrics; you will relentlessly deliver a world class customer experience through data backed decisions.
· You will envision products that help our business leaders achieve their business goals and drive growth. You will be responsible for the product from inception to launch and iteration and will drive a cross functional team to deliver innovative solutions to the market.
· You will be the custodian for opening up new possibilities to our customers and partners through your vision, creativity, and business skills.
· 4 8 years of work experience in a product manager capacity, preferably for SaaS products.
· Prior experience in ideating and building product strategy from scratch
· Strong experience in collaborating with relevant stakeholders to drive results
· Expertise in synthesizing metrics to identify customer pain points and product gaps
You are a fit if:
· You have a strong ability to do data driven product management (and even general) decision making.
· You have hands on experience in data mining, clickstream analysis, and would have a good knowledge of statistical techniques.
· You are a good communicator and an excellent writer. Since we are an async and remote first company, most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, and simple writing.
· You are an expert project manager. You need to be able to keep a project on track and cut scope when needed. You need to be relentlessly focused on shipping and continuously iterating.
· You don't need babysitting and are a Manager of One. We love people who have started companies or have freelanced in the past. You should be able to take ownership and take things across the finish line. Especially in our remote async approach, you'll need to be intrinsically motivated and keep your projects on track.