Concert Health is a mission-driven leading Behavioral Health Medical Group bringing evidence-based behavioral health services to primary care practices and organizations throughout the United States. Through outcome driven clinical work, we increase accessibility to behavioral health services one person at a time.
Through collaborative care, Concert Health delivers integrated behavioral health services to their patients. We provide primary care partners with a comprehensive Collaborative Care solution -- care managers, psychiatric consultants and technology -- to help identify and treat their patients struggling with a variety of behavioral health diagnoses. As a member of our clinical team, you’re providing evidence-based interventions to promote symptom reduction and optimal outcomes for patients.
Join an organization with driven clinicians and experienced professionals who care deeply about bringing better care to patients and are committed to making an impact on the way behavioral health is delivered
Behavioral Care Manager
Remote with ability to go onsite part-time in Orlando for 2-3 days a week
At Concert Health, we:
- Deliver high-quality, evidence based interventions to support patients in need of behavioral health treatment
- Have a place to build your career as an employee! Whether you want to be dedicated to providing patient care, have ambitions to be a supervisor, want to contribute to clinical research and quality solutions, lead a team- the possibilities are endless at Concert!
- Provide robust and ongoing training and development through two-week onboarding, free CEUs, lunch and learns, evidence based practice certifications, monthly mini trainings , an annual training day for use of your choice and more !
- Competitive pay with annual cost of living increases and raises based on licensure status
- Give you the ability to set your own schedule working from home and/or on-site
- Offer part-time or full-time positions. 30 hours per week of work qualifies you for full-time benefits
- Full-time roles include medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability benefits
- All employees receive paid-time off, 8 holidays per year, 401k plan, life insurance, and annual performance bonus that can be in cash or stock options
- Reimbursement for all licensure renewals
- Quarterly bonuses for bilingual team members
What makes a great team member? Your qualifications:
- Current LMSW or LCSW, MHC or LMHC, LMFT (or state equivalent) in good standing
- Ability to maintain a consistent schedule for patients at a minimum of 25 hours/week for part-time roles
- Ability to go on-site in Orlando 2-3 days per week
- Strong written and verbal communication- you write and speak clearly and concisely
- Excited about working independently, as well as part of a team of clinicians
- Familiar with using tools in your practice such as the PHQ9 or GAD7
- Computer literacy- we provide you a laptop, but you’re not afraid of new technologies and problem solving. Experience ERM systems or Salesforce is a big plus
- Experience providing Collaborative Care strongly preferred (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXZTgq3GyPw)
- Motivational Interviewing , Behavioral Activation and other evidence based term treatments strongly preferred
- A dedicated home working space
- Previous experience working virtually preferred
At Concert Health, we’re tasked with providing behavioral health services and doing our part to help keep our communities and our teams safe. Our Service focused culture transcends and informs all we do, and because of this, as of November 19th, 2021 Concert Health will be mandating COVID-19 vaccinations for all new and existing employees, consultants, students, and volunteers.
If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a strongly-held religious belief, Concert Health will consider requests for an accommodation.