Care Access Research is seeking a Per Diem Registered Nurse (PRN / RN) to help us with clinical research protocols. This individual would be contacted per diem to perform drug preparation of investigational product in an outpatient-based clinic. The individual shall travel to our facility/site as required/scheduled.
- Preparation of study drug.
- Intravenous administration of Investigational Product (study drug) including starting and monitoring IV.
- Assisting physician in management of infusion reactions.
- Maintain a clean, efficient clinical area to assure the highest standards of patient care.
- Follow Safety and PPE procedures as well as maintain proper documentation of infusion procedure.
- Over 1 year in experience with intravenous drug administration and drug preparation.
- RN or Pharmacist required.
- Ability to work with patients in a constructive and professional manner.
- Command of professional Business English (written and spoken).