HealthDrive is currently seeking an Optometrist, to work part-time (2-3 days/week) in the Holly Springs, NC and surrounding area.
- Flexible schedules
- No evening or weekend hours
- Excellent pay and clinical autonomy
- Established patient base
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Permanent position (no contracts)
- Full benefits package available for full time providers
- Mileage reimbursement
HealthDrive delivers on-site optometry, dentistry, podiatry, audiology, and behavioral health services to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
The Optometrist will provide general optometry services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long term care facilities within an assigned territory.
- Diagnose and treat refractive disorders.
- Diagnose and treat ocular disorders caused by age-related illnesses.
- Examines, diagnoses, treats, and manages diseases, injuries and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures.
- Identifies related systemic conditions affecting the eye.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
- Mobile model treatment of patients requires daily travel to skilled nursing facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Doctorate of Optometry (O.D.)
- State professional license
- Valid driver’s license
- TPA certified
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.