Planned Parenthood of South, East and North Florida (PPSENFL) believes that reproductive self-determination and the right to privacy are core human freedoms. Our mission is to provide comprehensive sexual health care through the provision of education, advocacy and clinical services that are affordable, accessible and available to all women, men and youth in the community, regardless of the individual's income, race, marital status, religion, sexual orientation or residence.
If you love the idea of making an impact on the community with a strong mission oriented organization, we want to hear from you! You will be an integral part of our culture which fosters a commitment to our workplace values: respect, caring, support, teamwork, collaboration, accountability and responsibility.
TITLE: Office Coordinator/Receptionist
LOCATION: West Palm Beach
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
SUPERVISOR: VP of Human Resources
FLSA: Full-time, benefits eligible
POSITION GOAL: The position under the supervision of the Head of Human Resources is responsible to coordinate the daily office operations of the corporate office and provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department as needed. The position is also responsible for receptionist duties including relaying incoming calls, processing mail, and assisting with special projects.
Does this sound like you?
• A strong commitment to Planned Parenthood’s mission and values
• The ability to demonstrate respect, relate to, and care for diverse populations and communities.
• Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to providing the highest quality of compassionate care for patients.
• Demonstrated clinical proficiency, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills.
If you love the idea of making an impact on your community with a strong mission-oriented organization, we want to hear from you! You will be an integral part of our culture which fosters a commitment to our workplace values: respect, caring, support, teamwork, collaboration, accountability and responsibility.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 05:00 PM
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATIONS:
• Hourly compensation range: Starting at $16.00/ hour
• Eligible for all applicable benefits effective the first of the month following 60 days from your hire date.
• Paid Time Off, accrues immediately but can't be taken until after 90 full days of employment : 3 weeks of paid time off, 10 recognized Holidays in addition to PTO, 1 personal day, and birthday.
• As the initial point of contact, represents and promotes Planned Parenthood by providing exquisite customer service to agency customers, professional contacts, and volunteers, board, and staff members.
• Answers, screens, and forwards telephone calls to appropriate staff and provides basic information regarding Planned Parenthood services.
• Provides administrative assistance and support to corporate office, and assists with special projects for the human resource, executive, finance/grant writing, and education departments.
• Ensures a safe and secure environment by administering security procedures for corporate office. Performs security tasks to include opening and closing procedures, (locking doors, closing gates, closing blinds, turning off lights, etc.) and follows protocol when communicating with external and internal contacts.
• Maintains front office and lobby areas to convey a warm and professional image and inviting experience for guests. Greet guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
• Administers incoming and outgoing mail. Sort and distribute incoming mail following outlined security procedures, and process outgoing mail. Monitor postage and inventory logs.
• Maintain and troubleshoot the copiers, fax and postage machines; which include changing toner and coordinating repairs as needed. § Maintain supplies. Coordinate office supply ordering process by placing orders, inspecting for accuracy when delivered, and distributing in a timely manner.
Maintain clean and functioning kitchen area by restocking, ordering and receiving coffee, sugar, and other kitchen supplies; loading and emptying dishwasher; and emptying refrigerator as needed.
• Assist all departments with meeting and training set up, when requested. Schedule and coordinate meeting room reservations.
• Responsible for tracking all visitor badge and/or swipe assignments.
• Support health center by greeting and directing patients.
•Provides administrative support for the Human Resource Department, including but not limited to: filing, screening phone calls, distributing information to staff, generating reports and handling correspondence.
• Responsible for filing personnel data and Human Resource records.
• Provides assistance with volunteer program management and communication.
• Responsible for attending all affiliate meetings and training as related to aspect of job responsibilities.
• Maintain confidentiality of correspondence and verbal instructions and conversations with supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years of experience in clerical work or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must have ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, volunteers, supporters, and the public.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Must be able to work independently and follow through on assigned tasks.
DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Planned Parenthood of South, East, and North Florida is a Drug Free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.