In a world of disruption, unpredictability, and increased expectations, companies need constant awareness of their supply chain exposure and opportunities to adapt. Traditional enterprise-centric processes leverage predominantly internal data that leads to limited visibility insights, and a reactive mode for planning and execution. Companies need to understand real-time signals from across their supply chain ecosystem and rapidly respond in a result-driven, meaningful way. ParkourSC was founded with a vision to unlock the value trapped within supply chains by synthesizing enterprise, network, and contextual data around the flow of products and assets, creating actionable insights to propel enterprise performance.
At its core, ParkourSC provides a cloud-native platform to enable digitally connected supply chains. This yields real-time visibility and intelligence to address supply chain volatility, risk, and compliance down to the product level.
Native Systems Engineer (Consultant)
- Must be a good programmer in C and C++ with Linux system programming experience of at least 4+ years of experience.
- Exposure to BLE programming - Nordic or Dialog semiconductor exposure is preferred.
- Exposure to network programming, understanding of different IPC mechanisms.
- Ability to understand and debug complex algorithms.
- Experience with libcurl, paho mqtt, wpa supplicant, cellular modem interfacing would be preferred.
- A good candidate with C++ exposure to write or port the gw app logic for different architectures (in case of new requirements such as edge box)
- Yocto builds experience and Git and Jira knowledge is a super plus.
- Become the subject matter expert and truly understand what customers need from this product.
- Understand different subsystems and bring them together to form a meaningful solution to the customer.
- Work with cross-functional teams located in different geographies (India and US).
- Document detailed design and architecture, integration flows/processes.
- Participate in quick PoCs with third party vendors, carrier integrations and prospective customers etc.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, business partners and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools to achieve desired functionality.
- Develop automated test routines and perform unit, system and functional testing.
- You deliver responsive, high performance and scalable user interfaces
- You have passion for test driven development, quality and excitement for solving problems.
- Work with little or no supervision and draw details from ambiguity.
- Help/Motivate/Coach junior members of the team.